704 students, parents and teachers of KIS took part in a unique attempt of forming the largest human image of a pencil with the motive to create awareness on the big idea , ‘Educate A Child’ marking the Children’s Day Celebration 2017. The School has now entered into the Guinness book of world records and the Asia book of records.
World Records Biennale Foundation
KIS is proud to be a part of the Global Painting Campaign for spreading social message on ‘Kindness From Your Eyes’ presented by the World Records Biennale Foundation in association with House of Kalam, Rameswaram on 30th November, 2018 at Mohamed Sathak Engineering College,Kilakarai.
Kalvichevai Award 2018 (Best School Award)
Supreme Soul Combines – Pothigai TV presented the Kalvichevai Award 2018 (Best School Award) as a token of appreciation for the Education Excellence of KIS in making an effective nurturing ground for children .
Asia’s Finest School Award
Olympiad- Humming Bird Education Ltd identified and commemorated the commendable participation and performance of the students in the Humming Bird Olympiads. This appreciation is dedicated to all our students, teachers and staff members who supported us in this venture.
Clean School Award
The school Education Department, Tamil Nadu Government honoured KIS with ‘Best Clean School Award’ (2017–2018) for its exemplary work in the field of water, sanitation and hygiene.
REGIONAL LEVEL ACHIEVERS
- Raj Bharath of Grade IX grabbed the 2nd position in Talent Relay competition in the MSSC CLUSTER "Aarohanam 2018" organised by Parvathy'sAnugrahaa International School, Dindigul on 25th August 2018.
- Jaishwin Kumara R of Grade III bagged the GOLD TOPPER in the 92nd Madurai Regional Abacus Competition - Brain o brain fest 2018 held on 22nd July 2018..
- Deekshika of Grade II won the best Story Teller Award in Radio Mirchi, Kiddi Fest – Season 7.
- In the 50th Golden Jubile Cultural Competitions conducted by the TN Art and Culture Department , Madurai Region held on 14th September 2018 , Surya.A from Grade X won the 1st Prize in Folk Dance and Varun.R.K from Grade IX was acknowledged with 3rd Prize in Silambam .
- RYLA - ROTARY YOUTH LEADERSHIP AWARDS – 2018 held at Sri JayendraSaraswathiSwamigal Golden Jubilee Hr.Sec School Sankarnagar, Trinelveli from 29th September to 2nd October 2018, SanthoshKanna.S from Grade XI was honoured with Leadership Award for his outstanding performance in exhibiting Bold Dynamic Positive Attitude.
- HariBalaji of Grade X won the center topper prize in 23rd "PSG TECH Talent Test" in the GRD rolling trophy for English Medium Students conducted by the PSG TECH ALUMINI ASSOCIATION - Peelamedu Coimbatore on 2nd october 2018.
- Varun.R.K of of Grade IX is the Regional Athletic Champion and Thowfiq Iman.S of Grade IX is the Regional Swimming Champion of the academic year 2018-2019.
STATE LEVEL ACHIEVERS
- Nithees Kumar.K from Grade XI won First Position both in Discus Throw and Shot put.
- Projoth.K (Grade XI) won First Position in Triple Jump.
- R.K Varun (Grade XI) bagged the Second Position in Shot Put.
- In Madurai Sahodaya School Complex 4th Athletic Meet organized by SoundararajaVidyalaya, Dindigul on 17th October,2018.
- ShobanaPriya.S of Grade V achieved the 3rd Position in State Level Hindi Essay Writing Competition organised by ShabariSikshaSansthan on 14th September, 2018 .
- Hemavarshini of Grade 8 was placed First in Kata event and Second in Kumiti event in the 12th TamilNadu State Level KarateChampionship held at Shanmuga Cooperative Mandapam,Thanjavur on 2nd December,2018.
- Champions of the "13th Tamil Nadu State Level Karate Championship" held at Lions Matric Higher Secondary School, Paramakudi on 16th &17th Feb,2019
NATIONAL AND INTERNATIONAL LEVEL ACHIEVERS
- Hemavarshini of Grade 8 bagged the 3rd position in All India Open Karate Championship held on 24th Feb at Rajiv Gandhi Indoor Stadium, Puducherry.
- Nithees Kumar.K of Grade XI grabbed the International Level 5th Position in Javelin Throw and was crowned as the Javelin King of the year 2018.
- 7 students were branded as the International Olympiad Achievers of the academic year 2018-2019.