Krishna International School believes that Education is a process and not a product. The objective of the school is to leave the legacy of overall development in the students, endow them with a much-needed holistic education and give them a competitive edge over their counterparts elsewhere, thus molding them into worthy citizens of a global village.
We are pleased that you are considering Krishna International School for your child's educational experience. The more you explore our website the more you will discover our community to be a vibrant environment for your child to grow and develop as a student and individual. The Admission process in our school is designed to be as convenient as possible for the parents as well as the students. Children entering the school will be placed according to their age.
Admission process and required documents
- Application forms are available at our office and also be downloaded from the school website.
- Application form is to be filled in and submitted at the Administrative Office.
- Application forms will be issued on payment of Rs. 500/-
- One form is applicable for one student only.
- Date & Timings for Diagnostic Test will be intimated at the time of submission of application form.
The following documents are to be submitted at the Administrative Office for the admission process
- Duly filled and signed application Forms.
- 4 passport size colour photographs of the child.
- Proof of Date of Birth (Issued by Municipal Corporation).
- Photo copy of the child’s Adhar card (if available).
- Community certificate.
- Photocopy of the report card of the previous class for admission.
- Photocopy of CBSE Registration card for admission in class X.
- Transfer certificate (Original).
Age Criteria for Admission
|Pre-KG||Between 2 1/2 and 3 Years old|
|LKG and UKG||Between 3 and 4 Years old|
|Grade - I||Between 5 and 6 Years old|
Scholarship for Academic Credentials & Sporting Achievement
Right to Education is one of the Fundamental Rights of every Indian Child. The School aspires to recognize creative and ambitious students. Hence, despite of the financial condition, if the students have the urge to learn and excel, they are welcome to apply to be a Krishnian. The school offers Scholarship to encourage meritorious students.
The students who have excelled in sporting activities at National Level & State Level will be eligible for Sports Scholarship. The percentage differs based upon the nature of Sports and the Eligibility criteria framed by the Sports Committee.
- A payment of 40 % of annual school fee is to be made by the 1st of April to convert the provisional admission into a confirmed seat.
- The balance annual school fee of 60% is to be paid in two installments of 30% each before August 1st and December 1st respectively.
- Payments may be made by any of the following options
- Demand Draft or cheque.
Favoring KRISHNA INTERNATIONALSCHOOL,
Current A/c , payable at KarurVysya Bank,
- Bank online transfers such as RTGS / NEFT may be made to:
Karur Vysya Bank,
Current A/c No. 1185135000003342,
IFSC Code: KVBL0001185.
- Credit & Debit card facility available at the school premises.