Krishna International School Aims at:
- Bringing about an all-round development of the child, giving due weightage to all the inborn potentialities in him/her.
- Inculcating ideal values and virtues in children and enabling them to have a noble social thinking and ways of life.
- Promoting character formation and humanitarian outlook.
- Developing awareness of love, co-operation, independence, self-reliance and commitment to the poor and needy.
- Equipping the child to be on par with his/her commitments to the society.
- Providing quality education designed for the all-round development of the child, to equip him/her for the world of tomorrow.
- Intellectual, moral, social and professional enlightenment are aimed at by giving special emphasis on virtues of truthfulness, honesty, politeness, simplicity and self-discipline.